Faysal Bank is one of the leading banks of the country. It is currently looked after Nauman Ansari, the CEO of the bank. Faysal Bank Limited came into existence on 3rd October, 1994, a registered Public Limited Company initiating with Companies Ordinance 1984. The bank offers Commercial, Retail, Corporate and Islamic Banking Services to the customers. At PACRA, the bank has a long term rating of AA and short term rating of A1+.
Faysal bank currently has over 350 branches in Pakistan. It has a wide banking network in almost 100 cities. In 2013, the total assets recorded of the bank were Rs. 444.5 billion. The bank aims to be the best bank of the country by providing excellent service to customers.
- Deposit products
- Consumer lending
- Insurance solutions
- CB – SME
- Faysal Funds
Registered Office & Head Office
- Faysal House, ST-02, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi.
- UAN: 021 111 747 747
- FAX: 021 32795234
- 69-A, Main Boulevard, Gulberg, Lahore.
- PABX: 042 35787834, 39, 40, 50
- FAX: 042 35787830
- 15 West, Jinnah Avenue Blue Area, Islamabad.
- PABX: 051 2275096-09
- Fax: 051 2275095
Name & Address of Share Registrar
- Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited
- CDC House, 99-B, Block-B,
- S.M.C.H.S., Main Shahrah-e-Faisal,